Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Survived the weekend

For those of you that work retail, this past weekend was probably super crazy for you. 

I work at a small women's clothing boutique and even we were busy.

 I didn't have to be at my store until 7am, so for the first time ever I joined in with the Friday Madness. 

My mother in law informed me on Thanksgiving day that Menard's ( aka Hardware store) had a cricut for $148. WOW.

I've been wanting one for awhile now, but couldn't justify the price.  At that price it was worth standing in line for two hours. 
I was so glad my husband came with me.

 I didn't realize how dangerous black Friday got.

 Right before the doors opened people started already pushing everyone in front of them.

 If I fell, I don't think anyone would have stopped.  I seriously would have gotten trampled.  Yikes!

But the good news is that I got one.

The only problem is, I've been working so much since then.

 I haven't had a chance to try it out.

Tomorrow on my day off, I plan on testing it out with gift tags ideas.

Did you go out for black Friday?

What deals did you find?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Small Town Oven! It's part of our Thanksgiving tradition for my family to go out for Black Friday and this year did not disappoint. Can't wait to see what you do with your new cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went out for BF, but only for the husband. Surprisingly enough I didn't shop at all!

    Yay for new toys though! ;)

    ReplyDelete